set up a remote duplicate kik account Categories



Valentines Day Hearts


Valentines Day Hearts
Valentines Day Hearts l Version: 1.4 | Size: 6.21MB Developers: Underwater Apps | Language:English Heart Reactions is an action game all about crazy chain reactions, bonuses, powerups and combos! It’s the ultimate heart game! tap on flying hearts to start the chain reaction and get as many hearts you can! Use Bonuses and beware of […]


iAndroid Quran


*IMPORTANT*If you having problems installing the app. Delete it, then re-install.iAndroidQuran provides an easy and modern way to read Quran on Android system. It provides a nice interface and many features to make reading Quran on Android devices easier and simpler.Features:* NEW Recitation for 20 reciters added.* Bookmarks feature. Long press to bookmark an Ayah* […]


Smash Cops Heat v1.07.12


Description: The smash hit action game enjoyed by over ten million iOS players is here, supercharged with cool features, bonus missions and extreme pursuit vehicles. Hit the streets and take on a city full of criminal mayhem! – BE THE POLICE IN AMERICA’S WILDEST TV CHASES Smash Cops Heat is an intense action racing game […]


Game: FANGZ Full Version 1.0 APK Direct link


Download and play game FANGZ Full version for android. new update with version 1.0 include apk and data. The final undead shooter arrived. 99% rejoice! Here’s your chance to make the 1% pay for their sins. Shoot, slash and smash lawyers, bankers and other vampires, in beautifully hand drawn worlds, made by world renowned artist […]


Dig! APK Full Version 1.0 Direct Link


Download and play game DIG Full Version for android. New update with version 1.0 DIG! “Is a casual game, archaeologist Douglas in a small museum work all day, suffering from the oppression of the boss, but as Douglas continually tap the backyard, the baby will also surfaced, dangerousall in one, wealth insurance, get your hands […]


Marine: Europe


Marine: Europe
Marine: Europel Version: 2.9.5 | Size: 24.22MB Developers: Navionics | Language: English For boaters, fishermen and water sports enthusiasts of all kinds.IMPORTANT: This app is optimized for handset. If you have a tablet, please search our HD app.CHARTSEnjoy the same great detail you have on your GPS chartplotter! Award winning vector maps included in App […]