baixar pacote de jogos apk Categories



Fangz HD v1.0


Description: The final undead shooter arrived. 99% rejoice! Here’s your chance to make the 1% pay for their sins. Shoot, slash and smash lawyers, bankers and other vampires, in beautifully hand drawn worlds, made by world renowned artist Alex Gallego. - Incredible 2d art. Watch bloodsuckers suffer in superb detail. - Amazingly smooth cartoon animations. […]


Maniac Manors v1 APK + DATA


Maniac Manors Explore an intriguing manor in which you will make your way by solving puzzles!        Explore an intriguing manor in which you will make your way by solving puzzles, interacting with objects and environment, and investigating his shady past. Immerse yourself in this frightening 3D world and haunting music, but try […]


Game: Carton wars 1.0.7 mod Unlimited Money


Download and play cartoon wars with unlimited money Version: 1.0.7 Size: 12 MB Required android: 2.2 and up Root Needed: YES Hack/Mod: TB Super Save 999,666,777 Gold 999,666,777 Gems Only On Stage 2 {So You Can Enjoy The Whole Game}  Instruction:  Download CW Save.Zip Copy & Extract.Zip To YourTitanium Backup Folder Launch TB Select Cartoon […]


Game: Castle TD 1.0.1 APK


Castle TD 1.0.1 APK Castle TD: The best stragetic/arcade castle defense ever! Commander, our world is in great danger which we’ve never faced! Not only orcs, but also goblins, spirits, devils and other monster are trying to destroy us! Build your defense and stop them now! Mighty Warriors:You can choose wizard, paladin or barbarian as […]


Battleship 2


Battleship 2
Battleship 2 l Version: 1.0.1 | Size: 16.03MB Developers: BYRIL | Language:English Battleship 2 is a board game everybody loves since childhood but with new options! Online multiplayer! Fight against the players from all over the world! You have a wide arsenal in your disposal: battleships, destroyers, bombers, mines, anti-aircraft defense, radars and other stuff. […]


Drift Mania Championship 2 APK + DATA 1.1.0 Full version Direct Link


Download game Drift Mania Championship Full version for android. New update with version 1.1.0 include apk and data. Drift Mania Championship 2 delivers the ultimate drift experience with its highly addictive gameplay and next generation graphics. Start a drift career, compete in a drift battle tournament or play against a friend using the new online […]